What is your favorite TV show?

Here are my TOP 3 shows, unfortunately because of school and exams I don't get to watch them every single week but when I can I do!

House (something about this grouchy/smart-mouth Doctor makes him interestng and likeable)
Law & Order- SVU (I've been a fan since the show started)
How I met your mother and Rules of engagment (same night)

I have watched a couple of episodes of the biggest loser and that's also interesting.

Last edited:
Criminal Minds
House

Not too many television shows excite me any longer. I miss the days of excellent science fiction shows and mourn the old SciFi channel--which actually had science fiction on it instead of schlocky CGI-infested modern fantasy/horror/gore type shows. :(

Currently my favorite shows are American Horror Story on FX, Ringer on the CW and Suburgatory on ABC. I love mystery shows, horror shows and comedies. These are the shows I watch every week and if I miss a show I go on the show website and make sure I see it asap!

Heatman

I have so many TV shows that I really enjoyed watching. They are as follows;

The Witcher
Game of Thrones
Lord of the Rings
Prison Break

House of The Dragon is my favourite TV series at the moment. I started watching it because it's still new and I'm loving it so much. I was recommended to watch Salem. I'm going to checkout the TV series soon.

These are my favorite TV Series.

1. Gotham
2. The Outpost
3. The Originals
4. Vampire Diaries
5. The Gates

Game of Thrones will be my favorite TV Series for a very long time. I have watched so many but none came close to what HBO did in GOT.

Back