Thoughts on Cheaters?

Naiwen

Staff member
Why do people cheat? Why can't they just stay with their spouse/life partner? I think personally that it's the lowest and the most despicable thing anyone could do to anyone.

I have never understood how someone who says they love someone can so easily cheat on them. It's one of the worst things you can do. I have always said that if you have an issue with your relationship and you feel that things are not going how they should, you should always speak up and speak to your other half about it. If things are really not working out then mutually agree to a breakup. Cheating on someone only affects them mentally and that can last a life time.

I have come to the conclusion that whoever that's in a relationship and ended up cheating and have sex with another person, is mentally sick. There's nothing normal about it because they would work so hard to lie, hide and scheme their way in both relationships in order not to be caught up.

Unless, the person is into polygamy, it's obvious he/she doesn't value the relationship enough to be loyal. However, cheating isn't leaving, which is worse. Cheating can lead to leaving.

Back