Stressful Jobs, anyone?

Naiwen

I've had high stress, anxiety and depression at my last job as a secretary/receptionist/data entry clerk, so I've quit it myself.

I used to work 12 hours job and it nearly killed me. I was always stressed out, I had to time for myself and I hardly made friends apart from work friends. It was a very bad experience for me.

I sometimes get tired of my job not because I don't enjoy it but because we all go through that phase at some point and Even though things are working perfectly around you there is sometimes this void in you heart that yearns for the unknown.

When I feel this way I just take a break, maybe sleep , watch a movie, listen to music or play videogames and I start feeling better.

I used to get tired, stressed out, pains, sickness from my work especially when there's much work load. The only thing that haven't happened to me while working is being unhappy while doing the job, I used to unwind every weekend in order to keep my body and soul together.

I know I will quit immediately when it starts disturbing my mental health. I can't trade my happiness or peace of mind for things that don't worth it.

I used to have that kind of job years ago. If you discover that a particular job is too stressful for you and has a toll on your mental health, then you might want out. No job is worth your mental well being and the more you stay the more you loathe job and yourself.

Back