Stress and Anxiety?

Naiwen

I wanna know your strategies for coping with every day life stress and anxiety. Cause I'm a Drama Queen irl and a silly worrier, as well as the always stressed out and impatient type of person. How to overcome it? Is my question to ya all. Any good strategies for me please?

I learnt the breathing in and out strategy when my anxiety kicks in and I become so stressed out. It's been helping me for a while now. One of my friend says that he vapes when that happens but I'm never going to do that.

I always go for my breaks whenever I'm at work. I won't compromise it for anything whatsoever that comes up during work hours.

I use it to unwind and get some stress out of my system before getting back to work.

Depression and anxiety are the worst things to go through, I suffer from both and every day is different depending on the day I am facing.

If I wake feeling depressed, I find shutting off and doing my work or even just staying in bed and sleeping helps but it is never always the answer.

If you ever feel depressed or anxious and it does affect your day to day life, it's wise to speak to your doctor who may be able to help you.

Stress and anxiety are common and I have learnt to stay calm to avoid them. I love to take my weekends to watch movies, take much rest.

I engage myself in activities that take my mind of anxiety. These activities include reading or spending time in natural environment. They calm me down and reduce my stress.

I love to be in a quiet environment, I can read very well too. I did a presentation to my colleagues at work and it went well because I have encouraged myself that I can do it and it worked perfectly well for me.

Back