Relationships, what for?

Naiwen

Staff member
I'm perfectly happy every moment that I'm awake with my solitude and my games. I could think of many other more fun and entertaining things to do alone than with someone else. It's well-known that a toxic/unhealthy/abusive relationship can be detrimental to one's overall health, physical, mental and emotional. The 2 times that I've tried to be with my 2 exes, they were both hyper jealous, controlling, possessive, clingy and obsessive of me. That's when I've decided that I'm happy enough on my own. I value far more personally my own independence and freedom than any romantic or human relationships. In fact, because I'm also antisocial, I don't really about other human beings because they are quite complicated, boring and energy and time-consuming to interact with. I'd much rather play my games, listen to my music, watch my TV shows and dramas and read my books than be with a human being personally. I don't find another person fun or entertaining at all myself so yeah. But that's just me and my 2 cents on it, you may disagree respectfully with me all you want, I don't really mind. Relationships in my opinion at least anyways, are too complicated, superficial and boring in today's society.

Back