Academic Depression, Anyone?

Dori

One of the causes of depression that I have been through in my life was my academics. There was a session I had to carry over 4 courses I had failed. It was a very difficult time for me.

Have you experienced such with your academics?

I will surely feel depressed over failing my course especially when there's a chance of my getting expelled from school. A friend of mine was in that predicament years ago when we were still in college. It was never easy.

With how expensive it is to pay for tuition fees and someone still ends up falling, you're bound to be depressed. A lot of us are studying with student loans, it's not easy one bit.

I've never been depressed as a result of my academics because this is what I have been prepared for before I gained admission into the university. There is no way I would let my education stress me so much that I am going to start feeling depressed over it.

I've heard about academic depression but fortunately I have not been through this kind of situation because I have always taken my academics very seriously. I know how difficult it wasfor my parents to pay my tuition fee. I can't mess that up for them.

Back