Will finding out you're HIV positive make you depressed?

Lucas

If you ever found out that you're HIV positive, do you think that it's capable of pushing you into depression? With all the stigmatisation HIV patients face, it's definitely going to have me so depressed I might kill myself.

To be very frank, it would be possible to get me all depressed. I'm not sure how to cope with being HIV positive. It's why I'm very careful when it comes to doing anything that's going to expose me to the virus.

To be very frank, it would be possible to get me all depressed. I'm not sure how to cope with being HIV positive. It's why I'm very careful when it comes to doing anything that's going to expose me to the virus.
I don't care if there's a drug for a HIV patient to be on and live up to his old age, it's one sickness that I would rather be dead than suffering from it. The depression will kill me immediately.

Living with HIV isn't the end of the world. I would feel bad about it especially if I didn't get the virues through sex. But it's not going to have me depressed. I will get over it and live my life.

I will never be comfortable being a HIV positive person. I can't live with it if I'm being very honest. I will be depressed for the rest of my life.

It wouldn't push me into depression immediately but I would certainly feel bad just like I would when I am suffering from any other ailment.

I cannot comprehend being HIV positive. It's going to destroy my life. I won't like, if I'm not sure how I got the infection, I might end up killing myself. But if I got it through unprotected sex, I will live with my punishment.

I don't think anyone who is HIV-positive will be feeling very good about themselves especially when they know it is true sex that they we are exposed to this viral disease. If this happened to me, it will make me to be depressed because I know that there is no going back from it.

Back