Why do much older People fall in Love with much younger People?

Naiwen

I cringe whenever I see an 18-19 year old with a old granny/grandpa (70+). It's inappropriate and they are your granddaughter or grandson's age. I've been crushed on by a 90 year old man when 30 years old so yeah. Creepy and predatory.

It's weird for someone who's 70+ years old to be looking for relationship with one who is in just 18 years range. I would regard such old man as a pervert.

I have seen most of this on the internet and on social media platforms. Why should an old man found a very young girl attractive to the extent of getting married to her?. I always blame the family of the girl because it's not a young girl's decision to love an old man.

I have seen most of this on the internet and on social media platforms. Why should an old man found a very young girl attractive to the extent of getting married to her?. I always blame the family of the girl because it's not a young girl's decision to love an old man.
Maybe they just want to be seen with a younger person to command respect from others. And the men are often rich, so most parents won’t be able to say no.

Maybe they just want to be seen with a younger person to command respect from others. And the men are often rich, so most parents won’t be able to say no.
An older man is supposed to look for his age mates, not younger girls who he will command respect from.

Why should parents subdue their daughters to everlasting torture because of money? I don't know the kind of mother that will agree with the father because she doesn't have a say, I can't allow my daughter to be married to an older man because of money. He should go to hell with all that money.

Back