Why can't People take Rejections?

Naiwen

A guy on LinkedIn has begun to show me his nude photos, and saying to me after I have rejected him : "You don't know what you're missing". People (men and women) it seems nowadays, can't take rejections at all. Or no for an answer. I have reported this guy to Linkedin as it's a profession job searching site and NOT a dating site.

It depends on how close you are to a person and how long you've known them. In that case, a rejection by a soulmate could be very painful. However, I've known people for a short time and I wasn't shook up when they ended things.

I have been very close to my boyfriend and I have think how both of us will just go away without any problems. What will cause rejection from me or from him. I don't like rejection but I won't kill myself if I am rejected. I focus more on my life and move on for a better person to find me.

The reason why some people don't accept rejection is because they are obsessed with someone. So, whenever they are being rejected, it is always very difficult for them too accept it and let go.

No one likes being rejected, it's why some people are not okay with being rejected. I don't like it to be honest because it makes me feel like I'm a fool. Also, I don't like it when someone pretends to like me.

Back