When everything fails, what's next?

Roberto

Depression is very technical to deal with because it's something that's connected with someone's emotions and psychology. This is why it's very difficult to treat quickly. In a situation where all you have done to get your depression sorted out have failed including drugs, what's the next step for you to take?

I really think if you fall off a horse, you get back up. But some people may need to reach out for professional help to get them through it.

You don't give up is what you do no matter how difficult it gets. Giving up means that you're giving into the depression and it's most likely going to lead to committing suicide. It's never the best way to deal with depression.

You can only give up when you're dead. If plan A doesn't work, try plan B. If plan B doesn't work, try plan C. You keep doing that till one plan works.

There is always another option left to try out. You will have to keep trying till you get the result you're looking for.

Depression isn't something you can treat quickly.

The best way to feel happy is to make yourself happy, when I tried medications and therapy and they don't seem to work I just reflect deep into myself and I believe everyone has something they do when they feel sad for me I just go out with friends whom I Know understands me best and have a good time that often takes my mind off my worries.

I would be seeking God's help, specifically adopting a non-hypocritical strong Christian walk, one where you live holy, but not perfect. It won't totally destroy the depression, but it will let you have victory somewhat. Well, it might end all of it. I don't know. My testimony is that it hasn't destroyed everything bad, but I can now live somewhat normally.

I would be seeking God's help, specifically adopting a non-hypocritical strong Christian walk, one where you live holy, but not perfect. It won't totally destroy the depression, but it will let you have victory somewhat. Well, it might end all of it. I don't know. My testimony is that it hasn't destroyed everything bad, but I can now live somewhat normally.
There's nothing God can't do. I completely agree with you on this one.

I can remember a friend of mine who's got smoking addiction problem, he ran closer to God and he was saved.

Back