What your favorite console?

Frost

I have always been a fan of Playstation consoles. I have played on Playstation 1 to Playstation 4. I have already filled in on Playstation Store for Playstation 5. I'm not sure if I would be able to play on another console.

PlayStation 5 is always going to be my favourite console because I've played on Playstation 4 for a very long time and ever since I upgraded to PlayStation 5, I am so much in love with it. Xbox Series X is also a very good console and I'm going to buy it soon.

My favourite console right now is Xbox Series X. I just purchased the console last 2 months and I'm loving every bit of playing with it. There are so many games to play on the console.

I am more of a PC gamer and have been most of my life. Although, I have owned an Xbox One and PlayStation 4 previously. I prefer PlayStation of the Xbox

I have Playstation 5 and I equally enjoy playing on PC too. Playing on consoles is a little bit more easier for me. But modding on PC is wonderful.

I'm not going to say anything bad about consoles especially with PS5 and Xbox Series X.

But I'm a PC gaming fan. I love playing more on PC.

It would be Nintendo, no doubt. It has Mario and Donkey Kong. I love those games, but maybe if I got into more consoles I would like other stuff as much. I don't know.

Playstation 5 is my favourite console. I have not seen any video game console that's better than Playstation 5.

Xbox Series X looks good too but I wouldn't leave Playstation 5 for it.

My favorite console is without a shadow of a doubt the Xbox Series S. I recently had my eldest give me his Series S for me to use as he has a PC now that he games on and his Series S doesn't get used. My second best console would have to be the Nintendo Switch though.

Back