Time to heal after a Break-up?

Naiwen

As an aro-ace person, I’ve never had a heartbreak after a breakup. But my ex has unfollowed me and blocked me. I guess he wants to have closure and heal from it all. I guess it also depends on the investm you’ve made into the relationship. How long does it take for you personally and what do you do to heal from a breakup? Personally, I just don’t feel anything for anyone.

There is no general specific time someone have to wait before they completely heal from a broken relationship. It affects people differently and there are some people who would get over their partner without wasting time while there are some people that might need 7 months or more before they will be able to recover.

There is no general specific time someone have to wait before they completely heal from a broken relationship. It affects people differently and there are some people who would get over their partner without wasting time while there are some people that might need 7 months or more before they will be able to recover.
How about you personally?

It depends on the length of the relationship, why we split up and how much that person meant to be as to how long it can take me to get over a break-up.

After past breakups, I have found that I got over them within a few weeks, sometimes within a few days.

My sister used to say that my heart is very cold and hard especially towards showing feelings. I cannot say that I have experienced the kind heart break that broke me down or even made me to cry myself to sleep always. I just do as if the person never exist at all and that's it.

There is no specified time for healing that works for everyone. It could be few weeks for some and for others it could be months and even years. The trick is to keep busy and wait for them to do it’s thing.

Do you know that being busy won't allow you to heal very fast? Because your heart is occupied at the moment of being busy, what about that time you are less busy?

I will advise anybody to take their time and heal. Don't say you are busy, you won't feel it but heal because you want to move on.

Back