Time to heal after a Break-up?

Naiwen

Staff member
As an aro-ace person, I’ve never had a heartbreak after a breakup. But my ex has unfollowed me and blocked me. I guess he wants to have closure and heal from it all. I guess it also depends on the investm you’ve made into the relationship. How long does it take for you personally and what do you do to heal from a breakup? Personally, I just don’t feel anything for anyone.

There is no general specific time someone have to wait before they completely heal from a broken relationship. It affects people differently and there are some people who would get over their partner without wasting time while there are some people that might need 7 months or more before they will be able to recover.

There is no general specific time someone have to wait before they completely heal from a broken relationship. It affects people differently and there are some people who would get over their partner without wasting time while there are some people that might need 7 months or more before they will be able to recover.
How about you personally?

Back