The Oldest Person to fall in Love with you?

Naiwen

Staff member
For me personally at least anyways, it's a random perfect stranger 90-91 years old married man with great-great-grandkids. So yeah, I'm the age of your granddaughter, that's creepy and predatory as hell. He's what? 50-60 years older than me and has a family to take care of. I can't believe these men!

What would I be doing with an old man or woman who's 90 years old? It's more like a dead corpse that's still walking. No, I won't date such person. I won't date anyone who's more than 10 years older than me.

I think the only time I have had someone fall in love with me who was older than me they were 10 years older than me. Unfortunately, I got into that relationship and it ended up being a mentally abusive relationship I suffered for years at the hands of the mental abuse until I managed to get out in 2014.

I will never have anything to do with someone who's too old for me in relationship. It's not normal to be in a relationship with someone's that's old enough to be my father or mother. It's again that law of nature.

The oldest lady whom I used to be in a relationship with was 35 years old. I was 33 years old back then. She looked so young that you won't believe it she's 35 years old. Unfortunately, she traveled to UK and we can't keep up with the relationship online.

The oldest person that I was in a relationship with was only 3 years older than me which isn't a very big gap. I don't understand how people will date someone that is more than 20 years older than them.

The oldest person that I was in a relationship with was only 3 years older than me which isn't a very big gap. I don't understand how people will date someone that is more than 20 years older than them.
3-5 years personally is what I could tolerate for me.

Back