The Holidays and family

I don't know about anyone else but this year thanksgiving had a whole different meaning. I havn't seen my family in 2 months and I am super, super, super excited to be back home. I loved spending time at home with my mother, dad, brothers and everyone else. It sure is nice to see everyone and feel loved and feel happy again!!!! I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!

I'm a little late here but the holidays is something I actually enjoyed this year since it gave me the opportunity to see my family together once again. This year I hosted the Thanksgiving dinner, my parents, brother and sister came over with their kids and significant others. My place is not very big but due to my anxieties everyone agreed to come over to my place and I had a great time.

Archeon, dude im sorry about your parents, I hope at least you spent the day with loved ones. I know very well what you are going through and hope one day I too can control these anxiety attacks.

Heatman

Our independence is coming up in 2 days time which is on 1st October. It's a very big celebration down here in my country Nigeria. I'm going to be with my family all day long and enjoy their company.

My grandma died two months ago. It's been a very tough time for my family. But we are all getting together for her burial ceremony next week on the 20th of September.

I love my family so much that I can't be away from them for too. I hope that you get to spend good quality time with your friends and family. We all a splendid celebration here and I'm looking forward to the next one.

I always enjoy spending time with my family because they are the ones that have always been with me through the difficult times that I've been in my life ever since I was depressed as a child. They never gave up on me and as a result of that I will always love them.

Back