Teenage Moms, anyone?

Naiwen

Staff member
It's my PERSONAL opinion that female teenagers shouldn't mothers. Why? Because they themselves are only a child. So hence why it's like a rebellious child raising another baby.

I feel that before you're talking about having a baby, you should be at least 24 years of age. I can't understand why a teenager would get pregnant and decided to be a mother. Why not stop having unprotected sex?

I myself was a teenage mother and I was often told that I was too young, that I would regret it, and that I would never have a good life as I would be brought down by having children at such a young age. I was 17 nearly 18 when I had my first and he is now 18 years old and I couldn't be prouder of the man he has grown to be. I also have a daughter who turned 17 this year and I also have two more sons who are 13 and 14 (the 14-year-old will be 15 on the 28th of December).

I was often told I had made a mistake having kids so young and that I would regret it. It wasn't easy but I proved it can be done and it is possible now I have nearly two adult children and also two teenage children who I am very proud of and now that they are older, I have more time to be able to do things for myself.

If you as a teenager gets married at that young age and start having kids, there's nothing wrong with it in my opinion. But when it's completely odd and off for me is when it's only your boyfriend that got you pregnant.

My mother got married at the age of 18 years and she started giving birth at her 19th year. The most important thing is for the husband to be able to support his wife in all ways and with money too. It's how she was able to take care of us.

Back