Relationships: Make or Break?

DarkerNights

We all like to think that our relationships are solid; able to endure the test of time; temptation and indeed, patience. With that being said, have we all really fallen into the perfect relationship? Depression can be a heavy weight on our usually solid foundations. Are you in a relationship where one or both parties suffer from depression? How do you find it, what coping strategies do you have in place?

If this is you, then well done, you're doing great. It is a very tough obstacle and the ultimate test of a relationship.

My partner has been my rock through my darker days (pardon the unintentional pun). Don't get me wrong, there have been some tough periods, we're still going strong.

I've had relationships falling apart over my depression. Most of the time it has been me to blame. I guess I need to hold out for someone patient enough for me haha.

I've always found myself trapped-in by relationships, so tend to try and stay single. I like my own company although it probably isn't very healthy.

I was so depressed when I broke up with my girlfriend after finding out that she was cheating on me after all of did for her. I'm still hurting till now.

You are never the same person when you start suffering from depression in your relationship and if your partner is not the kind of person that understand how depression affects the victim, it is going to be very difficult for the relationship to survive.

It is never easy being in a relationship whenever you are being depressed because most of the times your partner will find it very difficult to understand what you are passing through even when you try so hard to explain to them.

I've never been in a relationship and it's why I'm very sceptical about getting into any kind of relationship right now because I believe that it is very difficult to find someone who you can trust and love that will not betray your trust.

I was so depressed when I broke up with my girlfriend after finding out that she was cheating on me after all of did for her. I'm still hurting till now.
The problem of cheating is something that can never be eliminated completely in relationship which is why a lot of relationship has been seen crumbling everyday because partners no longer value relationship to be completely loyal to their partners.

Back