Online or Offline?

Naiwen

Staff member
Do you personally prefer to date offline or online? Done both and I've hated both personally!

I have dated both online and offline and my last relationship was offline unfortunately it turned out to be a mentally abusive one that I ended up being stuck in for over 10 years before I finally spoke up and told someone how I felt and what I was going through. Unfortunately, I ended up being in the relationship for that long because I had drummed into my head that no one would believe me, no one would want me if I were to ever leave and I let all that get to my head and believed it. I am now out of that relationship and I am in a relationship now that I have been in for nearly 9 years which is a long-distance online relationship at the moment. Due to the pandemic and the increasing cost of living, meeting in person is something that has had to be pushed back but we are hoping to meet soon when things settle down.

There's nothing in this world that's going to make me fall in love with any lady I meet online and which would led me to starting a relationship with her. It's a complete joke to me because most times, all of it ends up being a waste of time.

Do you personally prefer to date offline or online? Done both and I've hated both personally!
Dating online is very stressful. How can I be dating and in a relationship with someone that I can't be close to feel whenever I miss him or her. I will never waste my time trying to date online. Dating offline is the best way to be in a relationship.

Online dating isn't worth it for me as a man. I've tried it one time and all it ended up was sending money to the lady all the time while the only thing that I got in return was chatting. Can you call that a relationship? 🙄

Back