Not enough

I have never been a big eater and Always have to tell myself eat. When I do , I treat it as a job . Too busy keeping my mind occupied . I was wondering if anyone else is like me

I know this feeling. I can stay all day without food and than i eat it doest look tastier at all, Eating become like job as you said.

Not for me, I enjoy eating, maybe I enjoy it too much. My solution it to try to maintain myself busy with other things so that I don't eat. For me, not eating has become like a job

Skypower has a point there,I have never really took the time to put myself in someones else,s shoes with regards to eating habits .Someone who overeats has a lot in common with me. Thinking is the same just a different pattern .You see someone overweight and you think how did he -she get like that.
I am just as upset by being called skinny as that person is by being called fat.

I guess that obesity is bad for you, specially if you like too much food. But if your problem is not eating enough, you can always look up for recipes online or in books and try to cook something that you might enjoy

I wish I was like you Jake, I have to keep myself busy in order NOT to think about food! If it was up to me I would be ordering out everyday, spending my nights at the caferteria and eating junk food in between. LOl

Maybe the common problem is not eating the right food? Maybe people who need to get thinner eat food that fattens you up, and people who need to get fatter eat food that makes you thinner

I can go a day without eating and still feel like I've had some meals. No, I'm not anorexic or bulimic, I don't think I'm fat either. I'm just saying that because most people link those together. I don't know, I never enjoyed eating or food in general like most people. For me, eating is just, eating to live. Unlike people who think it's some sort of heavenly life source, it's just food for me. I eat small portions too, and I'm an ectomorph.

Mimi

I have never been a big eater and Always have to tell myself eat. When I do , I treat it as a job . Too busy keeping my mind occupied . I was wondering if anyone else is like me
Over eating isn't healthy no matter how some people see it. I don't do that to myself and being that I'm a lady, I can't afford to allow myself out of shape. I eat with caution and never once it's past 7:00PM.

Back