Music - A Perfect Therapy - My go-to Albums

Grumps

Music has always been a fallback for me when I've been feeling especially low. Ironically, I listen to depressing music when in these states but I find they really help. Here are a few albums that have helped me through. What are yours?

Led Zeppelin - IV
Neil Young - Harvest
Pink Floyd - The Final Cut
The Doors - LA Woman

Music 🎶 heals deep wounds and hurt. It helped me a lot when I was depressed. I love these artist's songs ;

2pac
Usher
R. Kelly
Drake
Beyoncé

I always listen to music whenever I feel depressed because it is the only thing that have the possibility of bringing me out of that depression at any particular point in time. I listen to the following musicians...

1. Rihanna
2. Beyoncé
3. Justin Bieber
4. Elton John

I always listen to music whenever I feel depressed because it is the only thing that have the possibility of bringing me out of that depression at any particular point in time. I listen to the following musicians...

1. Rihanna
2. Beyoncé
3. Justin Bieber
4. Elton John
Among all the musicians that you have listed here, it's only Elton John that's got songs which can evoke real emotions for me. Just like his song Sacrifice, I love it so much.

I love Afrobeats songs so much. They are capable of helping me out of difficult situation and make me calm down.

Some of my favorite Afrobeats artists are ;

1. Asa
2. Burna Boy
3. Wizkid

Back