Mood Swings, anyone?

Naiwen

Staff member
I'm sure everyone on here has experienced them. But as a bipolar types 1 and 2 person, suffer from them a lot more than anyone else. One moment I could be elated, the other very depressed so yeah.

I'm not bipolar that I know of. However, I can get massive highs and lows. In order to keep the lows from becoming dangerous, prayer solves the problem.

I have my mood swings once in a while and it's not something that I can dictate when it's going to happen.

I just try as much as possible to not to allow it mess up my relationship with anyone that's very close to me.

I have my mood swings once in a while and it's not something that I can dictate when it's going to happen.

I just try as much as possible to not to allow it mess up my relationship with anyone that's very close to me.
How do you cope with them? I’d like some advice and maybe your personal tips please thanks.

I'm not bipolar myself but I do suffer from mood swings quite a lot and I put that down to the fact I suffer from fibromyalgia in which one of the symptoms is mood changes. One minute you can be feeling fine and the next you can be feeling really down and worthless. It's a horrible thing to go through for anyone and I always find the best way to deal with these things is to ensure you speak with your doctor and find ways to manage them and do things that bring you joy so that the mood doesn't get too bad.

Mood swing is very common with pregnancy. It's why whenever I see a pregnant woman I feel for them so much because I know what they are passing through with their pregnancy. Anyone else that have a mental issue which causes mood swings for them, there's no way I can tell how that works.

Mood swing is very common with pregnancy. It's why whenever I see a pregnant woman I feel for them so much because I know what they are passing through with their pregnancy. Anyone else that have a mental issue which causes mood swings for them, there's no way I can tell how that works.
I can remember when my auntie was pregnant. It was a very sensitive and difficult time for the entire family because every slightest thing gives her mood swing and she's going to make your life a living hell.

As a human being, we are supposed to be having mood swings. It doesn't have anything to do with any kind of mental health disorder. When you're pissed, you're supposed have mood swings.

Back