Marriage and Kids?

Naiwen

Staff member
It's well-known that raising kids can cause stress, anxiety, depression and other issues with yourself. And divorce even worse heart-break than a relationship break-up. So why are you married and have kids or do you want to marry and have kids for you personally? As for me, I don't. I'm currently on menopause anyways, so it's a bit too late for that.

Raising kids can be very challenging especially when you don't have someone supporting you to do it. It's why single parents suffer from depression and anxiety all the time because they face big task with their kids.

Marriage is good thing with a person you truly love. However, in my case, the state came in and took our kid because of her's and mine weaknesses. In that case, she has blamed me for losing the child and has lost respect for me as a man. In that case, keeping a marriage with her is rough and now she is ghosting me from jail.

As a parent myself, raising kids is something that can be very stressful for sure and is not for people to rush into. All my kids are now teenagers now with one of them being an adult and will be 19 this year and my daughter turning 18 this year so I will have another adult child as well.

When it comes to having kids and being married it's about being able to handle the stress and what comes with it and being able to act in a way that will not affect one another or even the family. Being able to talk things through, and walk away if things get too much between each other is one good way to prevent things from getting out of hand.

Back