Last movie watched

The last movie I saw was over the Thanksgiving weekend, 'Inception' It was an amazing movie, it has got to be one of my favorite movies of all time! Definetely one I will watch again.

I've been wanting to see Inception, but haven't yet. I've heard good things though. I just rewatched the Grifters. I love that movie! I love almost all Scorcese movies. :)

Holy cow! Two of my favorite movies. The end of The Grifters is dark and disturbing, but it definitely demonstrates the inhumanity of the lives that they were leading. I've watched it a few times to try and make sense of it--to me, the ending is just as mysterious as the end to Inception, even without the supernatural elements of the other movie.

I started watching Inception but it was too late at night. I know it's a good movie though and I gotta finish watching it. One of the last comedies I saw in the theatre was Friends with Benefits. It was funny. Usually when I am depressed I prefer comedies, but when I am in a good mood I don't mind a good physiological thriller, like Seven with Brad Pitt. I didn't care much for Human Centipede though, which was a thriller.

I'd call Human Centipede more of a horror flick than I would a psychological thriller. I like good horror movies whether I'm depressed or not, but that one, in my opinion, was not really great. I've been on an old movie kick lately--I recently saw What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? and thought it was wonderful. They don't make movies like that--or actresses like them--any longer.

Human Centipede is one of the most disturbing movies I have ever seen and I wish never to watch it again or watch centipede part 2. Anyway, the last movie I have seen was Rise of the Planet of the Apes with James Franco... and I loved it!! I want a little baby monkey now =)

I watched House of The Dragon Episode 2 last. The TV series have been explosive ever since it was released on 21st August 2022.

The last movie that I watched was Six Flying Dragon episode 50. It's a Korean adventure and politics movie. It's quite an interesting movie.

Top Gun : Maverick was the last movie that I watched. I have it downloaded on my smartphone and watched it there. I couldn't watch it at cinema.

Back