John Wick 4

Hank

Are you a fan of John Wick? His latest release John Wick 4 is going to be released on March 24, 2023. It's one of the most anticipated movies that's coming out next year.
Are you going to watch it when it's out?

I can't wait for this John Wick 4 to be released. It's going to be one of the biggest movies of 2023, I'm very certain of it.

This is the new trailer of the movie. I'm tipping John Wick 4 to be the best movie of 2023.

I'm surprised to see that John's family is a member of the high table but how didn't he know?

This is the new trailer of the movie. I'm tipping John Wick 4 to be the best movie of 2023.

I'm surprised to see that John's family is a member of the high table but how didn't he know?

I can't wait to watch this movie. It feels like 24th March is still very far but I can wait. There are so many other movies to use and kill time till then.

Many will be shocked to hear I have not seen a single John Wick movie. I am always told to watch them as they are so good but to this day, I still haven't yet. My son has seen all the movies though and he is excited about John Wick 4, he has also recommended that I watch all of them and then watch this one because of how good they are but it's finding the time to do so at the moment.

Back