Is anyone Antisocial?

Naiwen

Staff member
I'm only irl/offline or with direct conversations. I don't talk to random strangers on the streets at all personally. I don't care if I die or don't see another human being at all TBH. I could care less also if the whole human race has died and it's been the Apocalypse. In fact, it'd be great for nature and planet Earth to have a cleansing of the human race for other beings and nature to be restored to its former glory. The antisocial personality disorder can lead to become a sociopath, or a psychopath. I'm neither, I just don't care about what others think and feel about me. Why should I care about them indeed when they've rejected me fully and wholly as a kid for me personally at least anyways?

Apart from being online, I find it very difficult to talk to people whom I'm not familiar with. Even online, I would have to evaluate your online presence and comments before I would be comfortable to talk with you.

I don't have any problems with talking with anyone online or offline. But what I don't do is give out my personal contact to such people. We will only talk on the space we met and that's it.

Well, not talking to random strangers might not be a bad idea in my cases. However, I feel like people need others. I think God created humans to be companions to other humans.

Back