Insominia and Depression?

Naiwen

Staff member
Because of lately being officially on menopause, I could stay up for hours and hours at night. And it's affecting my mood and I feel depressed because of it. But I do meditation and yoga and listen to music, to actually make myself feel better during those difficult moments of my life as a young adult woman.

A massively traumatic experience can cause insomnia. For instance, I'm sure some people can't sleep after a family member died etc. What might be some ways to prepare so you don't have that problem?

I know very well that my lack of sleep is part of the reason why I'm currently depressed. I get so scared once it's night because I know that it's hard for me to sleep.

A massively traumatic experience can cause insomnia. For instance, I'm sure some people can't sleep after a family member died etc. What might be some ways to prepare so you don't have that problem?
Yes, it's possible for something like this to happen to anyone especially when the person is strongly attached to the person who died. They are going to be restless for weeks or months.

Back