I hate Relationships!

Naiwen

Staff member
I totally hate them personally. Why? Because they are too stressful, melodramatic, energy and time consuming for me personally at least anyways. When I've been in one online, I've been so focused on chatting with this person that I couldn't do anything else because of my OCD.

If you find someone that you truly love, you wouldn't feel that way about being in a relationship with the person. It's why relationship is forced that it's usually stressful, melodramatic, energy and time consuming.

If you find someone that you truly love, you wouldn't feel that way about being in a relationship with the person. It's why relationship is forced that it's usually stressful, melodramatic, energy and time consuming.
Personally, I'm aro-ace, so I don't feel romantic love at all. I don't believe in the "right" person to meet bs either.

Personally, I'm aro-ace, so I don't feel romantic love at all. I don't believe in the "right" person to meet bs either.
That must be one hell of a difficult situation the way I see it. You never get lonely or sad because you're practically single as a result of being aro-ace? How do you cope when you're feeling lonely?

That must be one hell of a difficult situation the way I see it. You never get lonely or sad because you're practically single as a result of being aro-ace? How do you cope when you're feeling lonely?
I just don’t care about anyone else besides myself.

I just don’t care about anyone else besides myself.
There's also a possibility that others feel the same way towards you too. It's a two way thing.

Love is beautiful if someone truly and genuinely love and want you.

There's also a possibility that others feel the same way towards you too. It's a two way thing.

Love is beautiful if someone truly and genuinely love and want you.
Love is a feeling and as an aro-ace, I don't feel it personally.

Back