I hate Kids!

Naiwen

Staff member
I hate kids, toddlers and teenagers. They're really too rowdy for my taste. Not all women have a natural motherly instinct, I d0on't, hence why I've chosen to be childfree, celibate and single for life (yes, I've never had sex). And don't give that marriage and kids are "part of human nature", no it's not. I strongly disagree with it personally speaking TBH.

As long as it's how you want to live your life, no one should decide it for you. It's your happiness that should come first in everything you do. I know a few ladies that have the same disposition when it comes to getting married, having sex and having kids.

I love kids. I know that they can be a big issue dealing with in their upbringing but it's a challenge that I'm willing to take on. I have seen some people not wanting to have kids, it's their decision and I respect that but I do want to have at least 4 kids.

I love kids. However, they are lawsuits waiting to happen. For instance, they could be playing around with you and then they fall or something, and then you get blamed. Anyway, I can't wait until I can get more time with my own son and walk in the mountain, play sports etc..

I love kids. However, they are lawsuits waiting to happen. For instance, they could be playing around with you and then they fall or something, and then you get blamed. Anyway, I can't wait until I can get more time with my own son and walk in the mountain, play sports etc..
I would be very proud dad for my son. He's a direct extension of me and I love him so much. I know that kids can be very challenging to take care of but it's a challenge that I'm willing to take on.

I would be very proud dad for my son. He's a direct extension of me and I love him so much. I know that kids can be very challenging to take care of but it's a challenge that I'm willing to take on.
I think they're worth more than money or property for sure. People are missing out big time when they don't have families. However, our modern society frowns on family creation I think.

Many people just do not want to have kids and that is a personal choice. My auntie is one of those people, she is married but never wanted kids as she wanted to focus on her job and she did just that. She was a music teacher and she was able to teach children in schools plus she had me her niece and my two brothers her nephews who she could take out from time to time and spend time with. She was happy to not have children and focus on her job instead.

I won't blame anyone who doesn't want to have kids but I won't have them make it look like having kids is something wrong. Kids are bundle of joy, even though taking care of them can be stressful but it's worth it.

On the other hand, I'm one of those people who love kids so much. They are the most lovely creature in the world for me. I can't imagine my life without having my own kids. They can be very difficult to deal with when they are growing up, but it's a price I'm willing to pay.

I hate kids, toddlers and teenagers. They're really too rowdy for my taste. Not all women have a natural motherly instinct, I d0on't, hence why I've chosen to be childfree, celibate and single for life (yes, I've never had sex). And don't give that marriage and kids are "part of human nature", no it's not. I strongly disagree with it personally speaking TBH.
If your parents felt the same way about kids, they wouldn't have you. It's not right to hate on kids. They are innocent and they grow up just like you did. I will always love kids no matter what anyone says or how annoying they are.

If your parents felt the same way about kids, they wouldn't have you. It's not right to hate on kids. They are innocent and they grow up just like you did. I will always love kids no matter what anyone says or how annoying they are.
I love this assessment you have made. Kids will always be kids. It's a stage in their lives which they will eventually over grow. As an adult, you only have to be patient with kids. It's not easy bringing them up but it's a thing of joy when they have grown for you to appreciate your work.

I don't have any problems with kids. They can be very annoying to deal with and they get more difficult when they are in their adolescent age but that's all part of child upbringing.

Back