How to attract a super rich/wealthy and popular/handsome man/guy?

Naiwen

I have dated a few very well-off exes from department directors to CEOs. So how have I done it? And all my male friends currently, are pretty wealthy and attracted to me sexually and romantically.

1. Be natural beautiful. No make-up and no plastic surgery.
2. Be intelligent, decent and firm, down-to-earth, genuine and real. A rich man is like any other guy, a human being.
3. Don't act clingy and like a gold-digger or slut, whore. Pay for your own share from time to time, buy or make a little something hand-made for him as a heartfelt gift and etc such as a romantic dinner, a watch and or hand-written cards and handmade clothes and men's accessories. They'll appreciate your thoughtfulness and sincerity.

That's from my personal experiences dating and attracting rich and handsome and popular men/guys.

I personally go for men who have good personalities, treat women right, and are also polite and respectful. Many men for some reason (not all I know) seem to think that if a man has a lot of money they will be instantly attracted to them. A lot of the time, if you get with someone who has a lot of money, they tend to use that as a reason to mistreat you. I am happy being with someone whether they have money or not if they are polite, caring, kind, and respectful.

I personally go for men who have good personalities, treat women right, and are also polite and respectful. Many men for some reason (not all I know) seem to think that if a man has a lot of money they will be instantly attracted to them. A lot of the time, if you get with someone who has a lot of money, they tend to use that as a reason to mistreat you. I am happy being with someone whether they have money or not if they are polite, caring, kind, and respectful.
That's the truth. Some men always use money to mistreat girls that love them. They are too arrogant when they are rich though not all of them. I love men that are respectful and kind, those that can treat their women with care.

Back