How to attract a super rich/wealthy and popular/handsome man/guy?

Naiwen

Staff member
I have dated a few very well-off exes from department directors to CEOs. So how have I done it? And all my male friends currently, are pretty wealthy and attracted to me sexually and romantically.

1. Be natural beautiful. No make-up and no plastic surgery.
2. Be intelligent, decent and firm, down-to-earth, genuine and real. A rich man is like any other guy, a human being.
3. Don't act clingy and like a gold-digger or slut, whore. Pay for your own share from time to time, buy or make a little something hand-made for him as a heartfelt gift and etc such as a romantic dinner, a watch and or hand-written cards and handmade clothes and men's accessories. They'll appreciate your thoughtfulness and sincerity.

That's from my personal experiences dating and attracting rich and handsome and popular men/guys.

I personally go for men who have good personalities, treat women right, and are also polite and respectful. Many men for some reason (not all I know) seem to think that if a man has a lot of money they will be instantly attracted to them. A lot of the time, if you get with someone who has a lot of money, they tend to use that as a reason to mistreat you. I am happy being with someone whether they have money or not if they are polite, caring, kind, and respectful.

Back