How do you cook your pasta?

Dori

I don't know if I should say that I'm a little ashamed to say this but the truth is that I don't know how to make pasta.

The last time I tried cooking one, the sauce didn't mix well with it. I'm looking for good tips on how to make a delicious tasty pasta.

Making pasta is quite easy once you have made it once right and you get the hang of it. Always place the pasta in boiling water first and then turn on the gas and let the water boil. Once the water is boiling turn it down to a simmer and keep stirring occasionally and let it cook for around 10 minutes. Whilst the pasta is cooking I always get some Passata and place that in a pan on the gas on medium heat, I add onions, garlic, and a stock cube and maybe even add some cooked bacon lardons to it and allow that to simmer until the pasta is cooked whilst stirring very often. Once the pasta is cooked, I drain the pasta and add it to the sauce and mix it all together. Add some cheese on top and you have an awesome pasta dish! I hope that helps :)

Back