Have you read any suicide note lately?

Jon

Last time I read a suicide note was about 10 years ago when my best friend in college committed suicide. I never knew he was depressed even when I was his best friend. He never opened up to me so that I can help him but only for him to apologise to me in his suicide note which left me more broken.

It must have been a heartbreaking experience for you when you're reading your friend's suicide note.

I hope to never have to experience that because it's going to leave me broken up for a long time. Depression is wicked and sad.

I have not read a suicide note lately but I did find out about a friend of my daughter who wrote suicide notes for my daughter, her mum, her sister and he nephew back last year when things took a turn, that was not easy to hear about.

I have not read any suicide note of recent. To be honest, the only time that I have been able to read some of them were on the internet and I never had any connection to those who wrote it.

The last time I read a suicide note was about 15 years ago. I was still a little naive then so I did not comprehend what exactly it was all about. Thankfully someone else read it and understood it. He was able to get help for the person.

I haven't come across a suicide note but I have seen some of them online. I saw one just three days ago on Facebook where a man took his life and was apologizing to his wife and children to forgive him for taking his life.

I always have goosebumps whenever I read something like that, I can't imagine having one in my hand. I never like suicide note.

Back