Have you ever dated any Gold-Diggers?

Naiwen

Staff member
I haven't personally, but someone has taken me as one stating they were very rich. As if I care more about the size of his wallet than his person on LinkedIn, a professional job searching site. They must think that I'm the gold-digging type after I've rejected them as an aro-ace and they couldn't handle it.

If you're in the habit of making use of dating websites or applications like Tinder and the rest, you're definitely going to run into a lot of Gold-Diggers because that's their hunting ground for stupid men and women vice versa.

I could be wrong, but it seems like most women are that way. Of course, they may not need riches, but they want some sort of future or at least sex to make up for it, lol.

I would like to say I haven't but to be honest, my ex who was mentally abusive did seem to take charge of all money that was coming into the house and would not allow me to have any money even though most of the money should have been for me to ensure my kids got everything they needed. He was always buying things for himself and everyone else always had to wait so in a sense he was somewhat of a gold digger and doing everything he could to have money even if it wasn't his.

Back