Guided Meditation, anyone?

Naiwen

I use a paid app called "Petit Bambou" for it personally and I love it. I'm paying about 57$USD after taxes every 6 months for it.

I have heard about the app but I haven't used it yet. How long have you been making use of it? Since you said that you love it, I'm going to look into it.

I haven't meditated before but have heard of various different apps that promote meditation and relaxation. I'll have to give one a shot, I've heard from some people that meditation relieves so much stress and is a game changer

Looking more inward than looking for happiness outwardly is a good way to ease off depression, we are full of emotion and meditation helps to give an individual control over them.

Unfortunately, I don't do well when it comes to meditation. I have tried all means that's been recommended for me but none of it worked at all.

Happiness comes from within us. Yeah, many other things can make us happy but none is like the happiness that you find from inside of you. Meditation can help in terms of wading off depression and negativity around us.

As long as it is working for you then its worth it. If I tried a software that gives me such value I would stick to it too.

As long as it is working for you then its worth it. If I tried a software that gives me such value I would stick to it too.
I think there's an app that can help one in meditating. I don't use apps but I have search myself and found things that will help me to meditate. You can look within you and see the possibility of meditating without software.

Back