God Supplying All Needs and Even Sex

Jason

Not everybody can have sex. However, a deep relationship with God could help someone in prison or with some other problem. Well, this topic seems disprespectful or not cool to some people, but it's the "elephant in the room" I think.

Anyway, I think God can supply all needs, but "all has to be surrendered". If you can see God as your intimate partner, he/she becomes that way I believe.

I'm finding it hard to understand the relationship between sex in the content you're talking about in this subject. Do you care about explaining more with regards to sex in the subject?

I'm finding it hard to understand the relationship between sex in the content you're talking about in this subject. Do you care about explaining more with regards to sex in the subject?
I'm saying it's a taboo subject. But if God can really supply "all needs" as it says, then wouldn't that really be "all needs"?

I'm still thinking about how God supplies sex? You're the who goes out to look for whom to have sex with and God's doing in my opinion. Imagine blaming God for not making it possible for you to have sex 😂...

The sexual desire isn't always greedy. Well, money is a need, but people are greedy about it, of course.
I'm greedy about money and I don't have to be ashamed of it. It's one that when I have it now, I would want to have more of it. I can't same about sex.

Back