Genre of music...

Do you have a favorite genre of music? Does your music preference vary with your mood? My favorite genre of music is Rock, however my mood determines the more specific genrea such as hard rock, soft rock, heavy metal, glam rock, ect. I mainly listen to 80's metal and 60's rock when I'm in a good mood. When I'm angry I tend to listen to more slipknot, disturbed, and P!nk. When I get depressed I listen to alot of Janis Joplin, Amy Whinehouse, disturbed, and a few others. This `

Heatman

I love rock, jazz, hip-hop and R&B. I also love Raggae a little bit. My mood determines the kind of genre that I'm going to listen at any particular point in time.

I don't have any preference when it comes to the songs that I listen to but as long as the song have a good beat, it is something that will always interest me. I'm listening to this song now and it's very good.

I'm a rock lover through and through. I'm not sure if any other kind of music genre is going to appeal to me the way rocks do. It's the best song in the world.

I love any songs that's very calm and cool to soothe my feelings. It's why I love Afrobeats songs so much.

Some of the songs I love are ;

1. Jailer
2. Way too big
3. Fire on the mountain

I like about any kind of music. However, I don't like certain songs from the genres. It's all subjective.

I wouldn't say I have a specific favorite but I do have favorite genres that I like to listen to. I like to listen to Pop, some Rock, KPop, and Country. I would have to say that KPop and Country are probably my favorites, to be honest. The only genres I can't stand are heavy metal and heavy rock.

Back