Forced Kissing, anyone?

Naiwen

Staff member
This is sexual assault and has had me traumatized and disgusted with sex and all kinds of touching personally. I've had several much older men like (30-40 years my senior) force kiss me on my cheek, lips and etc. It's gross and can scar a young girl for life. Been crushed on by a 70 year old man at my first job, been in my teens then. So yeah.

I have never tried to force kiss anyone in my life. I have pecked babies because they are lovely. I'm not sure if that should count as forced kiss. But in your situation, there seem to be a reason why those people are making such attempts on you. Do you dress in a provocative way?

I have never tried to force kiss anyone in my life. I have pecked babies because they are lovely. I'm not sure if that should count as forced kiss. But in your situation, there seem to be a reason why those people are making such attempts on you. Do you dress in a provocative way?
Even if I were dressing provocatively, it’s my right as a woman and the man shouldn’t even lust after her. I dress like a boy because I’m a very attractive woman and men and women usually go crazy and wild about me.

I would have to be in a very close proximity with someone for the person to try and kiss me. I always maintain a good distant with everyone even if I know you. I love having my own space, so it's going to be difficult for you to try and attempt a kiss on me without my knowledge.

Even if I were dressing provocatively, it’s my right as a woman and the man shouldn’t even lust after her. I dress like a boy because I’m a very attractive woman and men and women usually go crazy and wild about me.
You shouldn't do what make others act towards in a way that it feels like you're asking for it. Why will you put men in a situation where they will start misbehaving? It's wrong!

What do you want to achieve when you're seducing men publicly?

One of my classmates tried to kiss me when we are still in high school. I believe it was because she had a crush on me. I didn't see it was any big deal, so I wasn't making any issues out of it. It is even very hard for you to see a girl trying to kiss you when we are still younger.

Back