Favorite video game

My favorite videogame for the xbox360 is Tekken. Second choice is Super Street fighter.
Favorite game in my phone is Pacman :)

I know its a thousand years old but my favorite game for the xbox360 is DOA4 (Dead or Alive). I play it every weekend!

I have so many games I love!

I'm a huge fan of The Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy games. Also like the Resident Evil, Halo, Ratchet and Clank, etc.

My favorite of all time though is probably Turok: Evolution and Turok: Seeds of Evil.

And Doom 3. Can't forget Doom 3.

Heatman

I play video games on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5.

My favourite games on them are ;

Ghost of Tsushima
The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt
God of War
Doom
Alien Isolation
Dead Space

I've played so many video games but there are ones that stood out as my favourite ones and they are the following;

1. Red Dead Redemption 2
2. The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild
3. The Last Of Us Part II

Right now I'm playing on my Xbox Series X. I'm playing Forza Horizon 5 and it's the best game on the console now. I enjoy playing racing games so much.

My favourite video game now is Shadow Warrior 3. I started playing it not long ago and I'm having so much fun with it.

I have so much video games which I really enjoy playing. Some of the best games I have played and love playing are ;

1. Mortal Kombat
2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
3. Street Fighter 5
4. Sea of Thieves

I like the Mario and Donkey Kong series, as I said in another thread. Another one I like is Madden Football. Anyway, I have played a few others I like, for instance, Banjokazooie. Well, I played that on Nintendo 64.

I like the following video games and they all can pose as my favorite video games.

Skyrim
Elder Scrolls Online
GTA 5
Forza Horizon 5
Horizon Forbidden West
Elden Ring
God of War Ragnarok

At the moment my most favorite video game would have to be Fortnite with Apex Legends being a close second. I also have favorites on the Nintendo Switch such as Animal Crossing New Horizons, Tetris 99, Pokemon Unite, Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros.

Back