Falling in Love with an Aro-Ace?

Naiwen

Staff member
As an aro-ace, asexual and aromantic, sex-repulsed, touch-negative and agender person, I'm telling you that it's completely and totally and 100% useless to fall in love with one. Why? Because I'm not sexually or romantically attracted to anyone. Sex even repulses me, and I have sexophobia and erotophobia, I hate looking at genitals, yes, even my own. You'll be suffering a lot and a for life if you fall in love with one of us, because they can't fall in love with you or reciprocate your feelings. Like my best male friend of 15 years and classmate has fallen deeply in love with me, he's hurting because I can't return his feelings for me. But I shan't be sacrificing my own sexual and romantic orientation for him only though. Indeed, why should I change for another person? I am me, myself and I, accept me as I am please, thank you.

What you need to do is to try and explain to your best friend for years so that he will understand the kind of person that you are especially when it comes to sex and relationship. If he's the understanding type of person I believe that it's going to be hard for him at first but with time he's going to understand that it's something that you cannot help with.

What you need to do is to try and explain to your best friend for years so that he will understand the kind of person that you are especially when it comes to sex and relationship. If he's the understanding type of person I believe that it's going to be hard for him at first but with time he's going to understand that it's something that you cannot help with.
I can remain his friend though, and I am supporting him in his romantic and sexual struggle with me. And personally speaking TBH at least anyways, he doesn't himself want to risk his friendship of 15 years with me at all either.

I haven't been with any Aro - Ace maybe I might have but the person didn't open up to me that they could be an Aro - Ace, either ways I don't really want to get into any romantic relationship with anyone at this point though.

To me, it's a complete waste of time for someone who loves sex to have any sort of relationship with anyone who's an aro-ace, asexual and aromantic, and sex-repulsed. There's no point in being in a relationship with such person. You will end up getting hurt.

To me, it's a complete waste of time for someone who loves sex to have any sort of relationship with anyone who's an aro-ace, asexual and aromantic, and sex-repulsed. There's no point in being in a relationship with such person. You will end up getting hurt.
This is exactly how I feel too. You won't gain anything from such kind of relationship especially when you're open to sexual bonds. I will never put myself in that kind of relationship.

Back