Do you sometimes feel tired of everything?

I've had moments like that before. I usually take a break, clear my mind, and focus on getting through the day instead of worrying about everything at once.
Everyone has had such moments in their lives no doubt. You have given a nice suggestion that can work wonders.
 
Yes I do, but that does not make me depressed. I just rest and try again.
Yes, it happens to me too. I see it as a sign that I need to slow down for a while. A little rest usually makes a big difference before I get back to it.
 
I have lived with a depressed person for some time, so I know how they feel. There are times when he just gets tired of everything, nothing makes sense anymore.
Though it gets better after some time, he feels it often.

Do you sometimes feel this way too?
Give me too much time for work, I would feel worm out after working too long but it doesn't mean that I'm depressed because they two completely different things.

When I'm weak and tired, I just need time out and rest to recover.
 
Back
Top