Disabilities and Relationships?

Naiwen

Staff member
Well I personally for one, have many mental and physical health issues, I just desire peace of mind and a quiet life, freedom and independence over bickering and fighting and melodrama, and also, I don't believe there's a "right" person for everyone. I don't believe in that soulmate shit either. I'm always very depressed in a relationship, I myself prefer far more being single and I'll never be ready for it personally speaking TBH here at least anyways.

I don't have any problems with dating or being in a relationship with someone who's suffering from mental health issues as long they are not voilent and are willing to get help. I would willing to help them through it.

I'm not sure if I would be able to deal with someone who's suffering from mental health issues in a relationship. I can deal with someone with physical challenge but not mental breakdown challenge.

Someone with disabilities can't date another person with disabilities. It can't go well from my observations. One person need to be good in almost every way to take care of their partner.

Someone with disabilities can't date another person with disabilities. It can't go well from my observations. One person need to be good in almost every way to take care of their partner.
I personally completely agree with this.

Back