Did you find out your kids were having unprotected sex?

Dori

Did you ever look into finding out if your kids have actually started having sexual intercourse with their opposite sex? The rate at which teens get pregnant these days is alarming to say the least!!

It's very important to give your kids proper sex education once they come of age. This will help them to make better decisions when it comes to how they engage in sexual activities.

Even if I find out that my kids are having unprotected sex, I'm not sure there's much that I can do about it that's not only try my best to teach them about the implications of having sex without protecting themselves from STD's and pregnancy.

There was no way for me to know if my kids were having sex without condoms. The good thing is that none of my girls came back pregnant, so they probably know exactly what they were doing and they never had abortion.

I have always been pretty laid back with my kids unless they have done something seriously bad in which case, then they know they are in trouble.

I feel with how I have brought my children up, they are quite open with me and my two eldest who are 17 and 19 now (my daughter will be 18 in October) are pretty open about whether they have been with anyone sexually and so far, neither of them have at the moment.

I always stress to all my kids though that they should use protection and I know that is taught in schools so I know they understand that and I would hope they would take that advice.

I always stress to all my kids though that they should use protection and I know that is taught in schools so I know they understand that and I would hope they would take that advice.
This is the most important thing for any parent to do and hope their kids takes it very serious. Some kids can be a pain to manage and they usually cause a lot of problems for their parents. Hopefully your kids will take your advice and behave well.

Back