Clingy Partners, anyone?

Clingy partners can choke the life out of you. They are too much worry for me. My ex used to be very clingy so much I can't get a break from her. The relationship is didn't last long anyways.

I can say that partners who are clingy normally have attention problem and they also have trust issues which is the reason why they will always want to be close to you and know everything that is going on with you at all times.

Clingy partners are not something I tend to stick with. They can make you feel like you are drowning and there is only so much someone can take before they find themselves needing to find a way out.

I find it is always best to be open with who you are in a relationship with so they understand how you could feel should they do something that could make you unhappy.

I haven't experienced being caged by a clingy partner and I haven't met one at all. Sometimes, I don't blame those partners who are clingy because I feel that that's their own way of showing love.

I don't want a clingy partner and I don't like anything that will make me uncomfortable around my partner.

If I notice signs of stinginess when we are together, I am definitely it taking that relationship to the next level. Clingy partners make life more difficult for you to live.

When they are clingy, you will be seen as the bad person always. You won't have the life you want to live because of them. You won't even talk to anybody because they are there and they will misunderstood what you are talking with that person.
I can't date a clingy person.

Back