Asking for Sex and a Kiss?

Naiwen

I've had many random male strangers buy me something to drink or to eat, then asking me for sex or a kiss. I always say no of course. But why do they think it's okay to do this? Because I'm a fit and very attractive Asian woman, they think it's okay to do this kinda thing to me?

It's very wrong for a random person to approach anyone and ask for sex, kiss or romance. When you're not in a relationship with them, they are not allowed to disrespect you in that manner.

If we are in a relationship, I don't have any problems with being asked for sex by my partner. It's my duty and I will fulfill it always. In a situation where it's from stranger, I will not take the sexual assault from anyone.

It is very rude for you to be asking for such kind of thing from someone whom you are a total stranger to. I find it to be something very disrespectful and I will not take it lightly from anyone tries it with me.

It is not right for men to do this just as much as it wouldn't be nice for women to do it to men either. It's not only awkward but it's not a good look either.

I always refuse anything from someone who offers to buy me something but wants something like that in return.

When a guy starts being too nice to me, I will start asking questions on what and why he's being too good. I don't like being shown niceness in order to have a taste of me. I will block you immediately if I found that's what you want from me.

Back