Anyone hates Pimples?

Naiwen

I’m trying new skincare products to make them go away faster. This has been cau me suicidal thoughts and feelings this whole month. But af a few days of using them, it seems to be healing. I’m finally feeling better again today.

I’m trying new skincare products to make them go away faster. This has been cau me suicidal thoughts and feelings this whole month. But af a few days of using them, it seems to be healing. I’m finally feeling better again today.
I hope you are getting better today? Pimple can make someone felt suicidal or be depressed. I know how my sister is fighting her own. Sometimes, she will cry herself to sleep, she has bought all the skincare products but it's still there. Recently, she has gone for a lab test to know what causes it. I hope she gets better too.

I am glad to hear you are feeling better now. Pimples are no fun and not something anyone wants to have to go through at all.

I don't tend to get as many pimples now as I used to when I was younger but getting rid of them can be a pain and can cause depression.

Most times pimples are not what we can control. No amount of physical treatment can make it go away, it can even make it worse. Most times we just have to accept it as it is.

Back