Anxiety attacks in public?

Eclipse

How do you deal with anxiety attacks in a public setting, or even during a virtual meeting in front of a lot of people?

It's never something that's good to deal with. If you're not strong enough, it's going to leave you embarrassed big time.

It's why I use a fidget roller to deal with the anxiety and stress. I press on it too hard and it helps.

I get anxiety attacks more often than I care to admit when I am out and about and it is one of the many reasons I do not go out on my own anymore unless I really do have to. I find if I start to have an anxiety or panic attack when I am out, it's best for me to have a drink with me, find somewhere to sit, and just sit and focus on something for a little while to ground myself. Having someone with me helps as well just in case anything goes wrong. They are definitely not nice to have to deal with though.

This is why I don't usually feel comfortable being in a public place with a lot of people. I'm clusterphobic which makes me have panic attacks whenever I'm in such situations. I just try as much as possible to get out of that space and I would be alright in a few minutes.

Back