Recent content by Igba

  1. Igba

    Do you sometimes feel tired of everything?

    Give me too much time for work, I would feel worm out after working too long but it doesn't mean that I'm depressed because they two completely different things. When I'm weak and tired, I just need time out and rest to recover.
  2. Igba

    What is the magic keeping people together?

    We are not talking about women especially modern women. Money is the only thing that makes a man attractive to them. 99% of them are HYPERGAMOUS.
  3. Igba

    Feeling depressed after having unprotected sex?

    You're a cheap and loose person without any regard and dignity for your body. I have nothing to say to you. Keep doing what you want until you get HIV.
  4. Igba

    Cheating and Depression?

    If my partner cheated on me, all I pray to God for is to help me find out. Immediately I do, I'll end the relationship immediately and say thank God because she did me a favor.
  5. Igba

    Rejection and Depression?

    True. They used to make a mockery of men for being sore when it comes to rejection but everything have changed over the years. Men are tougher now.
  6. Igba

    Rejection and Depression?

    Recently, I found out that most women don't know how to handle rejection. They used to make it a man's problem but now, men move on easily with they are rejected but it's impossible for most women.
  7. Igba

    Ever been someone’s first Love?

    Being someone's first love comes with so much challenges because 9 out of 10 times, they will use you to learn what relationship is about. Most people don't marry their first love.
  8. Igba

    Sexual Harassment, anyone?

    Anyone who sexually abuse or sexually harassed anyone need to have their hands or sexual parts used to do it cut off and given back to them. We are human beings, not animals.
  9. Igba

    Have you ever been raped?

    Rape is a very serious crime. Someone who was raped never recovers from the depression of it no matter how much therapy they have. Rapists deserve only one thing and that's death sentence. Have you ever been raped or know anyone who was raped?
  10. Igba

    Can a bad breakup make you depressed?

    I don't attach myself too much to anyone in this life. It's only my family that I love so much that if we are to have a serious problem, I would be devastated.
  11. Igba

    Secret Admirers, anyone?

    I don't have any secret admirers that I'm aware of. Even if I do, I wouldn't act like I know unless they express their feelings for me.
  12. Igba

    Unrequited Love, anyone?

    Love is a beautiful thing if you find someone who's truly in love with you. If you don't, there's no need trying to force it because in the end, you will be the one who's burnt out.
  13. Igba

    Lust and Obsession?

    There's nothing good about lust and obsession. Even if it's not in relationship but work, it makes it too hard for the person to cope and be healthy.
  14. Igba

    Men who thinks they can buy love?

    The money will eventually run out one day or someone who's richer would take the woman away from him and there's absolutely nothing he can do to stop it.
  15. Igba

    Do you sometimes wish you can go back in time?

    Go back to the past and do what exactly? Personally, my past is history to me and that's all it's ever going to be. My future is definitely better and more important than my past.
Back
Top