Will you be depressed if they take away your smartphone?

Tony

For someone who is so much addicted to making use of his or her smartphone, if something happens and they take away your smartphone from you for more than a month, do you think it is capable of causing you to become depressed?

As long as I still have a means to connect to the internet, I will be just fine. Also, if I can have my Playstation 5 console to play, it's going to take my mind off my smartphone for almost all day.

My life isn't hooked up with my smartphone. I will certainly be okay if they take away my smartphone for one week. It would give me a long time to rest off the internet.

I won't be depressed over having my smartphone taken away from me. I didn't come into the world with a smartphone in my hands. I will be just alright.

I would get bored and if it persists for a long time I would start feeling a bit empty and clueless since our lives has been made to completely be dependent on our daily use of the smartphone for work , communication, exchange of information , for pleasure and entertainment.

I won't be depressed because my phone is taken away from me. I have lost my phone several times, I was down for some days but it didn't lead to depression. My smartphone can't cause me to be depressed because I am not addicted to it.

Back