Universalism and Suicide

Jason

The Christian religion doesn't have much hope for suicide victims. However, I don't believe in an eternal hell, based on what I know from Bible studies. I believe it is a purgatory. Anyway, the threat of a suicide that is completed is real and it's comforting to know there is still hope.

Though I don't really get the point of your thread but one thing I am most certainly sure about that suicide isn't the only option and shouldn't be an option to get away from whatever you think you might be going through.

Though I don't really get the point of your thread but one thing I am most certainly sure about that suicide isn't the only option and shouldn't be an option to get away from whatever you think you might be going through.
Emotions are not logical though. It's sort of like romance in that sense.

The Christian religion doesn't have much hope for suicide victims. However, I don't believe in an eternal hell, based on what I know from Bible studies. I believe it is a purgatory. Anyway, the threat of a suicide that is completed is real and it's comforting to know there is still hope.
If purgatory looked like when they showed in the TV series Supernatural, it's going to be very horrible place for someone's soul to end up. But hey, no one who committed suicide deserves better. You don't own your life, so you don't have the right to end it.

Suicide would be the last thing that's going to ever cross my mind whenever I'm facing something that's pulling me down. I appreciate being alive, so I won't kill myself for anything.

Back