Too low weight

I eat tons of food, live active life, but i cant gain more weight. Can anyone suggest me how to solve this problem?

Go to college and gain the freshman 15 :)
In the last 2 months I have gained 8 pounds!!! I am away from home, missing my family like crazy, missing my mother's home cooked meals and it seems that I just cant get enough food. I am literally hungry throughout the day; I have my regular meals such as breakfast/lunch/dinner but in between I have a ring dings, pretzels, coffee cake, and then at nighttime right before I go to bed I get hungry again!!! what do I have? cereal or whatever else I can find in my room. I am walking at least 30 minutes a day but im still gaining.

Try eating differente types of food. You can continue eating healthy stuff, but you can also eat food that makes you fatter, without being unhealthy

Try eating differente types of food. You can continue eating healthy stuff, but you can also eat food that makes you fatter, without being unhealthy

I'm trying that, but it doesn't help. It looks i will got to buy some food additives.

Have you seen a doctor or a nutricionist? They can help you, giving advices that won't damage your health in any way. You might not need food additives at all

Edv1nas i'm doing exactly as you are saying but it doest help me, i eat tons of this this food, but all 'calories' just dissapears.
look's like metablism is guilty for all this.

Maybe a happy meal/fast food twice a week will be good As long as you're not eating it all the time I think you will be fine. Yeah the nutricionist idea is a good one, if you can't afford one then join the gym, work out to gain muscle and find out from the trainers what exactly you should be eating to gain pounds the healthy way.

How can you do that? How can you eat lots of fast food and make all the calories disappear? If you can't find a nutritionist where you live, why don't you try looking for one online?

some people genetically have fast metabolism so its hard for them to gain weight :p i consider them lucky. But if you really want to gain weight, but stay healthy, id say start eating A LOT more protein and do heavy lifting! limit your cardio and just lift! :)

Hi halishes eat brown rice and have 5 to 6 meals a day... Have some kind of fast foods and also have some kinds of the drinks and shakes in your meal....

I suffer from being underweight as well. Unfortunately, I'm an ectomorph. I want to seek help/advice from a nutritionist but, even if I do get some and even prescriptions, I don't think I'd be able to keep up with the sort of meals I need to consume - not enough time especially in the mornings, and I would totally have a different menu from my parents. I eat normally though, but I easily get full probably due to my body type. I'm considering hitting the gym to at least "tone" myself so I at least look better than a walking stick.

You had me google the term 'ectomorph', lol I had no idea what it meant! Yeah, i wished I had the same problem, I love food and if it was up to me I would be eating out all the time, different restaurants, different foods, unfortunately I immediately gain the pounds and the gut!

Chibu

I eat tons of food, live active life, but i cant gain more weight. Can anyone suggest me how to solve this problem?
As long as you are healthy, I wouldn't advice you looking for a way to add more weight unless it's too obvious that you need to add a little bit of weight.

You know that gaining weight is very easy but losing it is very difficult.

Back